This week I’ve got 9 possible books I’m getting. Batman and the Outsiders and Event Leviathan are going to be game time decisions and the Marvel Action Spider-Man book is notorious for tricking me into thinking it’s coming out when it’s really not. So, here’s what I’m looking at this week.
- Batman and the Outsiders #2 – the first issue was pretty interesting and it came in a week when I didn’t have a bunch of books. Unfortunately, this week is not one of those weeks. It may still make it into the bag.
- Catwoman #12 – The Annual was amazing and this series has been great so far giving Catwoman her own stories outside of Gotham. This is a book I look forward to each month.
- Event Leviathan #1 – Like I said, it may be a game time decision on this one. Action Comics has been really good and I hate to miss out on that continuation, especially with all the characters involved, but jeez Bendis you’re killing me with all these books every week.
- Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #7 – There has been so much going on in Amazing Spider-Man that it could be easy to forget about this book, but man it is really good. With Aunt May’s diagnosis and Peter having to balance being Spider-Man and being there for her, this one is sure to pull at your heart. The art and covers are fantastic as well.
- Marvel Action Spider-Man #5 – This one is a toss up as to wether it’s actually coming out or not. I’m not totally sure it it’s IDW or the League of Comic Geeks site I keep track of my pulled issue. Anyway, I love this story and it’s something I get to read with my son.
- Oblivion Song #16 – This is an excellent story from Robert Kirkman. Another dimension spilling into Earth that is full of creatures like we have never seen. Lots of mystery and conspiracy surrounding how it happened and what’s going on in Oblivion. It’s a must read.
- Superman #12 – Seriously Bendis, aren’t you do for a vacation or something. Joking aside, we’re getting Superman, Supergirl and Superboy fighting against an alien horde with the mystery of Krypton’s destruction primed to be revealed.
- Amazing Spider-Man #23 – It’s a huge week for Spider-Man books. We are fresh off the Hunted arc and set to find out what’s next for our webbed hero. I’m interested to see how quickly Spider-Man is going to have to deal with the new Kraven.
- Flash #72 – Flash Year One continues with a Barry Allen origin that’s stuck in a time loop and just figuring out his powers. There should be plenty of action as it looks like we are going to meet the Rogues.
If you wish to support this site you can purchase something through the links in this site. Another way to support include giving a donation to our non-profit adoption fund. Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment.
Donate to the site to keep it running.